วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

New Windows XP with add customize driver.

I need to format my old PC K8V-X
But in didn't detect my hard disk when setup.

Yes it need F6 to install third party driver but
can use with only Floppy Disk 3.5 - -'

Who still used it but not me

So how can i do. Only one way seem to add driver directly to Windows XP ISO
but how

I try some article to show me to edit some file and manually add driver
But the last when setup it show me
TXTSETUP.SIF has error in line xxxxxxx

I go to check in line xxxxxx but it empty line ( - -* )

So may be i do some thing wrong but how

Finally I found
http://winfuture.de/XPIsoBuilder_en

and yes it gui to make iso step by step
and i complete it in few minute (last it will be .iso file so you need iso program to support this extension)

Now i can setup with my customize iso without to press F6 anymore
Cool!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: