วันพุธที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Logon Failure: The user has not been granted

Logon Failure: The user has not been granted the requested logon type
On Windows XP

Today I try to backup my old files in my old company PC but I cannot access shared folder
but old PC can access to my shared folder ( - -' )

yes they popup that message
and after on Google I found this

Download the following and install it

Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=4544

Then enter the following commands. (Attention: they are case sensitive.)

net user guest /active:yes
ntrights +r SeNetworkLogonRight -u Guest
ntrights -r SeDenyNetworkLogonRight -u Guest

The first command enables network access for Guest,
the two subsequent ones change two different policies to allow network access for Guest.

Yes after do this command it' work
So I post here for future use (I hope not found this issue again)

Ref : http://dotnetfree.blogspot.com/2009/08/logon-failure-user-has-not-been-granted.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: